No personal information will be collected by us from you as a result of your accessing or using this web site unless you elect to provide information to us directly by e-mailing us or requesting additional information through the links provided.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of nonpublic personal information entrusted to us by current, former, or prospective clients.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information we receive from copies of documents you provide us
- Information we receive from you via phone, fax, or e-mail
- Information about your transactions with us, or with our service providers
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees who need to know that information to administer your accounts or provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our prospective clients, current clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Examples of disclosures that are permitted by law include:
- When you have given written consent to, and have not revoked, the disclosure;
- When we disclose information to our service providers (such as Fidelity Investments, or its subsidiaries and affiliates) necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction requested by you, or initiated by us under authority granted to us by our Agreement with you;
- To persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of you;
- To provide information to agencies assessing our firm's compliance with industry standards, and our attorneys, accountants, and auditors;
- To respond to a regulator's examination of our firm; or to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation by federal, state, or local authorities