On-going Investment Management Service
Successful long-term implementation, monitoring, and adjustments of investment plan to achieve client goals.
Client sets parameters under which Advisor operates.
Improved chances of better long-term results (net of expenses) for the client, while freeing up time and energy for the client to devote to other pursuits.
- Implement, in partnership with the client, the transition plan from the existing portfolio structure and processes to the planned ones.
- Recommend specific security selections and transactions. The aims are to produce results over the long-term that are better than the relevant benchmarks-but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Recommend periodic portfolio rebalancing and/or modifications.
- Monitor tax law changes, new investment products, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Recommend income tax reduction transactions (usually during the 4th quarter).
- Monitor portfolio to minimize wasted expenses and transaction costs.
- Recommend, in partnership with the client, portfolio changes that arise from changed circumstances or changed goals.
- Provide quarterly portfolio performance reports that compare results against benchmark indices and describe the asset mix of the portfolio.
- Provide monthly e-newsletter containing information on investment trends, economic outlook, tax law changes, etc.
- Perform portfolio administrative tasks, such as transaction execution, to free up time and energy for the client.
- Consult with the client, as needed, on special situations.
- Recommend investment education materials for clients who wish to expand their information base.